Featured Post

Best Homemade Dog Shampoo: All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

I found this DIY dog shampoo at this link.  Within the post is a link to her homemade flea shampoo.  https://www.freebiefindingmom.com/b...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Testing

This is one that I can access from work.  There are random thoughts or things I have to get off my chest so figured I'd start a blog.  Blogs have been around for years and I'm just now finally doing one.  Let's see if I can stick to this.  I hop from one project to another, never really finishing anything.

I was just saying to one of my coworkers, "Life is too short not to be random and enjoy yourself."  People need to step outside of what they think is normal.  They just might find life is more fun that way.  Live in the moment.  By no means go totally crazy, but be spontaneous.

No comments:

Post a Comment