Featured Post

Best Homemade Dog Shampoo: All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

I found this DIY dog shampoo at this link.  Within the post is a link to her homemade flea shampoo.  https://www.freebiefindingmom.com/b...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

God Knows More than WE Do!!!

After all he experienced, Job learned to know God better than he had before.  This is why we go thru the things we do.  To gain a better understanding and knowing of God.  To learn of his faithfullness and love.  So when you ask, "Why me?", it's because God is wanting you to know him.

Job 42

Job's Repentance and Restoration

 1 Then Job answered the LORD and said:
 2 “I know that You can do everything,
      And that no purpose of Yours can be withheld from You.
 3 You asked, ‘Who is this who hides counsel without knowledge?’
      Therefore I have uttered what I did not understand,
      Things too wonderful for me, which I did not know.
 4 Listen, please, and let me speak;
      You said, ‘I will question you, and you shall answer Me.’
 5 “I have heard of You by the hearing of the ear,
      But now my eye sees You.

 6 Therefore I abhor myself,
      And repent in dust and ashes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment