Featured Post

Best Homemade Dog Shampoo: All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

I found this DIY dog shampoo at this link.  Within the post is a link to her homemade flea shampoo.  https://www.freebiefindingmom.com/b...

Monday, January 6, 2014

8 Can Taco Soup

http://doingitlikemartha.wordpress.com/2013/02/06/69/

ingredients2 mWe are all looking for easy, delicious, healthy, and cheap ways to feed our families!
I came across this recipe and it was DEFINITELY worth making, it was the easiest thing I have ever made and it was full of flavor!
I made threw the ingredients into a pot before my son went down for a nap, and put in the fridge. When we got home from our errands I just put the pot on the stove to heat for 15 mins, and it was the EASIEST thing ever!
I LOVE 8 Can Taco Soup now, and Im sure you will too!
The ingredients are pictured above but here is a complete list:
      • 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
      • 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
      • 1 (14.5 oz.) can petite diced tomatoes, drained
      • 1 (15.25 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
      • 1 (12.5 oz.) can white chicken breast, drained
      • * You could use shredded rotisserie chicken meat if you want a meatier soup, I will do this next time.
      • 1 (10.75 oz.) can cream of chicken soup
      • 1 (10 oz.) can green enchilada sauce
      • 1 (14 oz.) can chicken broth
      • 1 packet taco seasoning
Directions:
  1. Mix all ingredients together in a large pot.
  2. Heat until warm, stirring occasionally. ( this took me 15 minutes MAX on the stove )
  3. Serve with tortilla chips. Garnish with sour cream, cheese, cilantro, red onions etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment