Did you know you can have 3 slices of center cut bacon for only 70 calories? :) Of course you can also choose to make some without the bacon.
Yield: 12 Dippers
- 1 recipe of the Bisquick pancake batter including the ingredients to make the batter
- 12 slices center cut bacon
- lite syrup
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Mix batter according to the package directions.
- Pour into a squeeze bottle with a big enough hole for the batter to pour from. I used a cheap picnic ketchup bottle. You know the tall skinny red ones. They also come in yellow for mustard.
- I cut the tip bigger.
- Heat griddle. I heat mine to 300 degrees.
- Squirt batter in a long oval shape a little longer and wider than the bacon and place a slice of cooked bacon in the center.
- Lightly press bacon into the batter.
- Squeeze more batter over the bacon. I just did a wiggle line.
- This is to protect the bacon from the griddle when you turn that pancake dipper over.
- Cook until the batter starts to bubble then turn over and cook a few minutes longer.
- Serve syrup in 4 ounce wide mouth mason jars.