- cream cheese – 1 8 oz (200 g) package, room temperature
- cheddar cheese – 1 cup
- garlic salt – 1 tsp
- mexican salsa – 2 tbsp
- jalapenos – 12, halved and seeded
- mini sausages – 24
- bacon – 12 slices, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 375 F (190 C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, garlic salt and salsa then set aside.
- Fill the bottom half of a jalapeno with some of the cream cheese mixture, then press the sausage into the cheese.
- Wrap a bacon slice around the pepper half tightly, and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the jalapeno is cooked and the bacon is crispy.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.