Featured Post

Best Homemade Dog Shampoo: All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

I found this DIY dog shampoo at this link.  Within the post is a link to her homemade flea shampoo.  https://www.freebiefindingmom.com/b...

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Confederate flag

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2011/04/05/confederate-flag-causes-uproar-in-palestine/

This really upsets me that the NAACP can push their agenda when someone is honoring the past.  If we cant honor the past then why not do away with Black History Month?  What about having an English History Month or Irish History Month?  Are blacks so special because they are black?  Dont other races have just as much value?  Very few people in America are of pure blood.  I am American of Irish, English, Dutch, French, and Cherokee descent.  I could understand more if this was something they personally experienced, but this was at least 3 generations ago if not more.  My ancestors were part the royal family, but I dont go around demanding royal treatment.  This is reverse racism.  I see it every day.  My race is human and I live in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment