Creamy Fettuccine with Broiled Tomatoes
- 3 pints cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 12 oz uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 6 oz cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup chopped pitted kalamata olives (optional)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil
1. Preheat broiler. Broil tomatoes and garlic on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet 4 minutes.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ⅓ cup pasta water.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet; sauté spinach 1 minute. Add reserved pasta water, cheese, and red pepper; cook until cheese melts. Add tomato mixture, pasta, olives, and salt; toss with basil before serving.
Calories: 412 Fat: 18.5g Saturated fat: 6.8g Carbohydrates: 52g Sodium: 596mg Dietary Fiber: 4.1g Protein: 11.5g Cholesterol: 31mg