Featured Post

Best Homemade Dog Shampoo: All Natural Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

I found this DIY dog shampoo at this link.  Within the post is a link to her homemade flea shampoo.  https://www.freebiefindingmom.com/b...

Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY Laundry Softener

6 cups hot water {I used hot tap water, but you can boil the water as well}
2 cups white vinegar
1 bottle of conditioner {any conditioner will do. I picked one that smells great & that’s cheap!}
In a bowl mix the hot water and full bottle of conditioner. Stir until completely mixed & dissolved. After that pour in the vinegar and mix it all together. After that pour your laundry softener into the container of your choice. I chose a mason jar because I already had one & this large one is easy to pour or scoop the product out of. I use about 6 table spoons, but you can use the amount that works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment